Sunday 2 November 2014

Zoeva Classic Eye Brush Set

 

When it comes to brushes, I'm a bit of an obsessive. I'm constantly on the hunt for new brushes to see if it does something magical to the way my makeup is applied. I also like to have plenty if I get lazy with brush cleaning day!
 
You've probably all heard of Zoeva brushes, I think every YouTube Beauty Guru uses them (for good reason). I wanted to try them a while back but they weren't available easily in the UK without a huge shipping cost. I was recently browsing Beauty Bay and saw that they have started stocking Zoeva!*cheers* This made me happy! Also that they have started stocking their makeup which I'm excited to try.
 
To start I purchased the eye brush set to dip my toes to see if I liked the brushes. You get 6 different eye brushes that all do different things. I'm really loving these, perfect for a beginner. You have a flat brush to apply a base colour to the lid, a fluffy brush to blend (which is very similar to the MAC 217 but a bit fluffier) and different brushes that you could use for liner, brows etc.
 
For the price, this is such good value for money. I think it was around the £33.00 mark but cannot remember exactly. Beauty Bay are currently out of stock but I've noticed they re-stock quite quickly (I don't stalk the website or anything...).
 
 
 
 
You also get a little brush bag which is cute and handy for travelling!
 
Set includes:
 
227 Luxe Soft Definer
322 Brow Line
317 Wing Liner
315 Fine Liner
234 Luxe Smoky Shader
231 Luxe Petit Crease
 
Avaliable at:
 
 
Have you tried Zoeva Brushes yet? What do you think?
 
Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment