Sunday 16 November 2014

Makeup Revolution Palettes

I recently ordered two palettes from Makeup Revolution, a brand that I have not heard a lot about before. I had heard good things about their palettes and looked online to find out that they are only £4.00 each! I will let the next few pictures do the talking.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

Above Make Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
 

 



 
Above Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes Palette 
 
As you can see from the pictures, there are some beautiful shades and the shadows are highly pigmented. I find that with cheaper shadows you can swatch them and they are nicely pigmented but you go to blend and the shadow just disappears into thin air. Luckily, this isn't the case with these palettes. The shadows are lovely and buttery. Some of the shades are slightly powdery compared to my MAC shadows, but nothing you can't work with.
 
My favourite shade is the 6th shade in the Iconic 3 Palette, as you can see from the swatch, it's a beautiful shimmy gold/brown, very similar to MAC Amber Lights.
 
My local Superdrug don't stock this brand yet, so I ordered my online. Its free delivery over £10 which is amazing!
 
They do a Matte Brights Palette which looks like it has similar shades to the Urban Decay Electric Palette which is awesome!
 
Next on my list from this brand is the metal foil eye shadows which look like a dupe for the Stila ones.
 
Have you tried this brand? What do you think?
 
Paige xo


No comments:

Post a Comment