Wednesday 19 November 2014

Top 5 Favourite Autumn Nail Polishes



Barry M - Berry Cosmo (Dark Purple)
Essence - Love Me, Cupcake (Purple Toned Grey)
Barry M - Treasure Chest (Foil Gold Glitter)
Nails Inc - Motcomb Street (Deep Navy Blue)
Essie - Style Hunter (Bright Pink Toned Red)
 
 
 
These are my current favourite nail polishes for Autumn. I love Autumn nail colours and  I love the deep vampy colours that you get to wear.
 
I'm really into putting the gold foil polish on one nail on each hand at the moment as a cute accent nail type of thing. It looks festive but not too much (considering it's still November).
 
I'm looking for some new Autumnal colours so let me know what your favourites are below!
 
Paige xo

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had Barry M in the states! I really need to put an order though - love that color and love the gelly formula!

    http://peacockbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an unhealthy collection of them. I always wish we had wet & wild here in the UK! Xx

      Delete