Wednesday 5 November 2014

Anastisia Brow Wiz - Worth the Hype?



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown

I'm sure you've all heard about this product before. Anastasia Beverly Hills has been talked about everywhere lately, known mainly for their amazing brow products.

I've always loved my brows up until the past 6 months or so when I've attempted to fill them and look back at pictures and think 'oh goodness, what was I thinking'. Now I feel as if I've mastered my own brows, I can really appreciate how much it adds to shaping your face and tying it your make up.

I've only ever tried drugstore brow products before, like the Rimmel Brow Pencil or little brow palettes and used an angle brush to fill in my brows. Using a brow shadow espically, I found my brows used to turn into one big blob of brown, not cute.

I decided to just bite bullet and get the brow wiz. I was torn between that or the pomade but I've always got a long with pencil type products better so thought the brow wiz would be more suitable.

This product is REALLY worth the hype for me. At first I had to get used to it but after a couple of times of using it, I tried my old trusty Rimmel pencil and was disgusted and had to re-do my brows with the brow wiz. I took a before and after picture (below) which I thought might show how it works a lot better!



Have you tried this product yet? What do you think?

Paige xo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seemed to jump on this trend but I have heard good things about this product before. Nice pick and good post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete