Sunday 23 November 2014

Copper Eyes Makeup Look


Products Used:
 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W1
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
Urban Decay Kohl Liner in Lush
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Waterproof)
Revlon Kissable Lip Stain in Crush
 
 
For the eyes I used the 6th shade in the Makeup Revolution palette all over the lid an then took the matte brown shade to deepen up the crease. For the wing I took the off black shade with an angled brush and lightly created a small wing.
 
 
 
I hope you like this look! I'm constantly using copper/brown/red tone shades on my eyes as I have blue eyes and love to enhance them!
 
Also, please don't judge the bad close up ;)
 
Paige xo
 
 
P.S. here is a picture of me and my kitty, she intruded on me taking pictures (cough, SELIFES)
 


2 comments: