Sunday 30 November 2014

Empties #1



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush
 
I love this body scrub, this is my third one maybe? It's not a gentle scrub by any means but it smells amazing (brown sugar & lime), and really does get the job done. If you have fake tan to remove, this is the one. I've just been on holiday so I have a natural tan at the moment but all summer I used the St Moriz tan and after a week and its a bit touch and go (we've all been there) this scrub literally melts it. I think I'm going to try some of the body shop scrubs before I re-purchase, just to test the water!
 
Bed Head Headrush
 
I've finally finished this product after what feels like a lifetime. I did enjoy it, it smells lovely and works well to give your hair shine, but I just didn't end up reaching for it a lot. Personally, I like matte tussled hair!
 
VO5 Plump it up
 
I feel as if I can never not use this product again. I have long, fine hair and getting volume is a mission and a half. With this, I just spray into my roots on freshly washed and work in and it gives instant volume and texture. IT IS LIFE.
 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

I've just finished another falsies, HOWEVER, I've recently discovered the waterproof version which holds a curl much better so think I will be opting for that in future!
 
Chanel Chance en Tendre Perfume

I've never been more sad to finish a product than I have with this. This is my all time favourite perfume but I now no longer have a back up which makes life hard. It's a beautiful scent, it's so fresh and lovely, it's hard to describe. I'm hoping this is under my tree this year, if not, hopefully I can get a bargain in the boxing day sale!

Paige xo


1 comment: