Saturday 6 December 2014

The Lottery Wishlist

 
Christian Louboutins Bianca 140mm
 
I would LOVE to have some classic Louboutins that I could get a lot of use out of, I think they are such a basic but very beautiful shoe.
 
Mulberry Bayswater Double Zip Tote in Oak Natural Leather
 
I think a mulberry handbag is on every girls wishlist, they are absolutely stunning but will literally last you a lifetime. I love this brown leather but the oxblood range is also beautiful.
 
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Library
 
Oh my goodness, holy moly. I've been wanting to try the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks for a long time but I can never choose which shade. So this is like a dream for me.....
 
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
 
This is something that's been on my list for what feels like a couple of years and when hunting for the above picture, I saw that The Watch Hut have it on sale.... EEEEEEK. Maybe next payday!?!
 
What is your lottery wishlist?
 
Paige xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment