Wednesday 10 December 2014

L'oreal Super Liner Review/Swatch

I'm by no means an expert at liner, in fact, it's one of things I kind of suck at. Give me a kohl liner to smudge any day. But there is something about have a nice clean, crisp liner look.
 
Because of my lack of skills I really struggle with finding a good liner that works for me. I've had a few on my list to test out, but came across this on Feel Unique and remember hearing A LOT of gurus and bloggers saying how good it was.
 
Boy they were not wrong. This makes my liner look pro, like legit. I actually stop and look at it in the mirror and say to myself 'did I really do that?'.
 
 
(L'Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof)

I'm obviously not good and swatching a straight line though...
 
 
The formula is super long lasting and has a shiny finish, which I'm not a huge fan of, but I can cope for now by using a matte black eyeshadow over top.
 
When I say long lasting, it withstands me rubbing my eyes all day from 7am - 6pm, not bad going!
 
 
 
 
I would totally recommend this product for beginners like me!
 
Have you tried it? What do you think?
 
Paige xo



1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to give that one a go! Lovely blog by the way x

    ReplyDelete