Friday 31 October 2014

That Kylie Jenner Lip


So when I say 'that Kylie Jenner Lip' I think 99% of people will know what I'm talking about. It's been everywhere lately. I don't even know who Kylie Jenner is or what she does (maybe I've been living under a rock?) but I know all about her lips and her staple lip colour.

I'm loving the trend and think it's perfect for the Autumn season. When I get some time, I want to hunt down some new lip liners & lipsticks with a similar colour so please leave any recommendations below! I already have MAC Brave on my list, I've done some research and this looks like a lovely colour match.

Back on track, I did however come across a lipstick in my collection which has the same nude/brown/slightly pink tone but very muted. I love this colour and think it's such a nice wearable way of wearing this colour.


The lipstick in question is the 'Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude'. I've been a bad blogger and put a picture of the lipstick only below so you can see the colour in the bullet and packaging. I would usually swatch for you, but my hands are covered in mosquito bites from my recent trip and it's not pretty! 



Available in Superdrug, Boots & Feel Unique retailing for £6.49

Are you a fan of the Kylie Jenner Lip?

Paige xo


No comments:

Post a Comment