Wednesday 29 October 2014

Current Beauty Wishlist



We all have them beauty items that we hear amazing things of but never get around to purchasing them? This is my current list!
 
Zoeva Brush Set
 
I've heard so many good things about the Zoeva brushes and REALLY want to get my hands on them. I remember looking for where I could get them a few months back and they didn't seem that accessible but I've recently discovered that BeautyBay now stock them!
 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
 
I don't really need to say much about why I want this, once you start, you can't stop. I've got the Naked 1 & 2 so it would be rude not to add this to my collection. I also think out of all 3 palettes that I would use this the most.
 
NARS Sin Blush
 
This has been on my list for SO long I can't even remember. I think I remember Tanya Burr mentioning it in a tutorial a year or two ago and wanted it ever since. But now it's coming into Autumn I think it will be perfect & I have nothing like it in my collection.
 
Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
 
Again, not much to say really. We all know it's the best out there at the moment. I'm a huge eyelash curler so I don't know why I haven't got this yet!?
 
 
I'm off to Greece in a few days so I'm going to make it my mission to pick up some of these from the airport duty free if they are available!
 
What's on your current beauty wishlist? Do you want to try any of these items too?
 
Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment