Friday 24 October 2014

Liebster Award!




I was nominated by @heytayls on Twitter (heytayls.blogspot.co.uk) for the Liebster award! I hadn't heard of this before so had to do some research! Below are the rules then questions! I'm looking forward to ready other bloggers posts! Thank you for the nomination! 

Rules:
 
> Answer the questions that are sent to you
> Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter
> Ask them 12 questions of your own
> Notify them that they've been nominated

Questions:

1. When did you start your blog? What inspired you to start it?
I've been reading blogs for about 4-5 years but started mine about 2 months ago. I wanted somewhere I could just write about beauty that I loved!
2. What is your social media of choice?
Twitter. I love Instagram but only have a personal account at the moment.
3. If you had to choose only 5 makeup products to use for a year, what would they be?
Collection Concealer, Anastisia Brow Wiz, Urban Decay Brown Eye Kohl in Lush, Maybelline Rocket Mascara, Vaseline Lip Treatment
4. What's your favourite holiday? 
Somewhere hot & cultural!       
5. Best makeup tip you know?
Blend blend blend!!!
6. You have an entire day free to yourself, what do you do?
Pamper, Chill, Shop & Blog?
7. Who is your fashion idol?
I love Demi Lovatos style
8. Favorite nail polish brand?
Barry M, I may have over 100....
9. Describe your style in 3 words.
Simple, Comfy, Neutral
10. What is the last song you listened to?
I think it was The Vamps, but not sure which song!
11. Who are your top 3 favorite blogs?
I've been LOVING 'My Pale Skin' lately. I think her posts are so on point and covers everything you're looking for. I also been loving 'Paige's Preferences' (not just because we share the same name) ;) & 'Glambeautys'.
12. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would travel all over America!

I nominate: 

 

My questions for you:

1) You're current favourite trend?
2) Best thing about Autumn?
3) All time favourite lip product?
4) Favourite Autumn/Winter food?
5) If you had to choose one product that you could never change again, what would it be? (For example, I'd always have the same foundation)
6) Last person you spoke to?
7) What is your day job/would you like to blog full time or just a hobby?
8) Who's your current favourite blogger?
9) Candle lover? If so, what's your fav brand/scent?
10) Product you could not live without?
11) What product is currently at the top of your wishlist?
12) Product that disappointed you?


Paige xo

2 comments:

  1. Your answers were fun to read! You made up some good question too :)

    ReplyDelete