Sunday 12 October 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Review/Swatches



Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Frambourjoise 02
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper 03

I picked these up in Superdrug recently as I've wanted to try them for a while and they were on offer for £5 each! I've been getting into a bold lip a lot more lately so was super excited to try them.


I love these lip products! (liquid lipsticks? Who knows!) They are fairly easy to apply but I would recommend to use a lip brush around the edges as it is a doefoot applicator and can be a little tricky to get a crisp line. Overall all I'm really impressed. They dry to a complete matte finish and DO NOT BUDGE. By that I mean, I applied Hot Pepper late morning yesterday, by the evening I was scoffing my dinner and decided to take my make-up off afterwards thinking it would have completed vanished, of course, like any other lip product, but no. It did not move at all, it looked like it did when I first applied it. I even had a little trouble removing it! I gently rubbed a bit of MAC's Cleanse Off Oil onto my lips to break it up and it came off.


Frambourjoise
 


Hot Pepper
 
 
 


(Frambourjois top, Hot Pepper bottom)
 
I'm super in love with these already, the fact that they are so affordable is a huge bonus.
 
I think they retail for £8.99 but the drugstores often have offers if your on a budget!
 
You can purchase from Superdrug or Boots
 
Paige xo




No comments:

Post a Comment