Sunday 28 September 2014

Crazy Colour Pinkissimo Thoughts/Pictures


 

I recently started going back to blonde all over after growing out my previously blonde hair and kind of rocking a dodgy ombre look. Like anyone who reaches for a crazy colour to dye their hair, I was bored and wanted a temporary change. I found this on amazon and thought, why not! I used as per the instructions and left it on for about 35 minutes then washed my hair as normal.
When it dried, I was shocked at how intense it was, I wanted a cool fun colour but being honest, don't know if I was quite ready for the bright hot pink! After the second wash, it faded A LOT and turned into a lovely faded baby pink colour (pictured above) which is what I wanted. I've since washed my hair a further 2-3 times and the colour has not faded much at all.
 
I think this product is great if you want to try a fun colour and spice things up. They have a huge range of different colours and are super cheap. It's semi-permanent so you don't have to worry about being stuck with it.
 
I did find that when I washed my hair after first applying it my ends felt a little dry so I used a little extra conditioner and slept with some hair oil in, but by morning, all was back to normal!
 


 
Have you tried any of these, if so, what did you think?
 
Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment