Wednesday 10 September 2014

Essence in the UK!?




Yep you read right! Essence is now available in the UK!

You can purchase from www.wilko.com or buy in store. At the moment it isn't available in the UK drugstores.

I've read so many good reviews online and have wanted to try various Essence products for ages but it was only available in the US & Australia. I wanted to do some research online to confirm this but couldn't find a thing (where's Wiki when you need it...). So don't hold me to that!

Back on subject, what I do know is that it wasn't easily accessible in the UK until I was reading a magazine and saw it advertised!

I went straight into Wilkinson's on my next shopping trip and picked up a few things. I'm going to review some of the products once I've given them a fair go. I can tell you already that I LOVE the nail polishes. I am a die hard fan of the Barry M Nail Paints (a hoarder of over 80 to be precise) and I'm close to saying I love these more! Anyway, that's another post!

This was just a quick post to let you know that Essence is now in the UK and for a beauty lover, this is exciting!

Have you seen any Essence stands yet? If so what do you think?

Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment