Thursday 22 January 2015

Fresh & Dewy Makeup Look

 
Soooo, I haven't blogged for the whole of January, FAIL. It wasn't the plan (far from it) but my relationship ended so I think I should be left off the hook! Moving quickly on (still a sensitive subject)... When I did start wearing makeup again, I was OBSESSED with fresh, glowy skin. I'm sure there a 101 beautiful tutorials on YouTube (Jaclyn Hill is my fav) but I thought I'd share some of my favourite current products for this look!
 
 
Products Used:
 
Garnier Moisture Match - Normal Skin
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Rimmel 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100
Essence All About Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
NYX Blush in Peach
theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Makeup Revolution Mattes Palette
Urban Decay Kohl Pencil in Lush
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Waterproof)
Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked
 
 
Please do let me know your favourite products for glowy skin, like I said, I'm obsessed right now!
 
Paige xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment